Schedule & Guide for the Village of Diamond
Weekly Pickup Day – Thursday
Carts Ready – 6:00 AM
Weekly pickup service will remain on the same day as currently serviced. The time of day may change.
- Residents will receive one refuse cart and one recycling cart per address, 95-gallon size.
- Bulk items may be placed alongside your cart. This includes couches and furniture.
- Have your cart on the curb by 6:00 am on Thursday. Place the cart about 1 ft from the curb edge with handle directed away from street and toward the sidewalk.
Weeks with a holiday prior to or on your service day (Thursday) will have service delayed by one day. The following holidays are observed:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Construction & Clean Out
Scheduled and On-Call Pick Up,
Reserve a 10 Cubic Yard Dumpster
- clean dirt, concrete, brick
- 18’ X 7.5’ X 2’
Reserve a 20 Cubic Yard Dumpster
- minor clean out, construction jobs, roofing jobs
- 20’ X 7.5’ X 4’
Reserve a 30 Cubic Yard Dumpster
- large construction projects, major clean outs, bulky material pickup
- 20’ X 7.5’ X 6’
Diamond residents can opt-in to our recycling program. Call us at (815) 725-4555 for more information.
We offer weekly service with one additional 96-gallon cart with tan lid.
Call (815) 725-4555 to schedule electronics pickup. Additional fees may apply for larger items.
- Yard waste shall be placed in paper lawn and leaf bags and shall not exceed 50 lb.
- All brush shall be bundled not to exceed 4 ft. in length and shall not exceed 50 lb.
- Co-mingled organic compost material may be added to the yard waste.
Managing Your Account
Effortlessly discover new ways to benefit your home, neighborhood, and the planet. With 24/7 access on any device, you can:
Pay your bill.
Schedule an extra pickup.
Discover new services.
Receive weather and holiday service updates.
Acceptable EMPTY AND RINSED PLASTIC CONTAINERS MARKED WITH #1 / #5 / #7, INCLUDING;
milk / juice jugs
household cleaner bottles
Unacceptable ANY PLASTIC CONTAINERS MARKED WITH #6, INCLUDING;
Tin or Aluminum
Acceptable EMPTY AND RINSED CLEAR OR COLORED GLASS
Get In Touch With Us
Customer Service Hours
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM